Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wishlist 2008 - 09

Wishlist 2007  - 2008 Update


1. Hyundai Santro Done
2. 40" LCM/Plasma TV
 Nope! :-( Still lusting for one
3. One foreign vacation


 Nope! Though I am writing this post in Egypt, Sanz isn’t with me, and so it isn’t a vacation.
4. Gaming console (PS2, PS3, or Wii)  Thanks to my wifey for gifting me a PS2.
5. iPod :-(  Very soon I hope
6. Complete C&H  Yep! And thanks goes out to Vasu for this.
7. Awesome Stereo


 Nope! A stereo has lost its relevance… but I did go for  a good car stereo…does that count?
8. Notebook  Doesn’t look real anytime soon
9. Nokia N95 or equally cool phone

 Very very happy with my e51. I consider this ‘Done’ thanks to the ‘equally cool phone’ bit
10. Almost forgot about this since its quite pleasant now..Split A/C

 Sandhya chips in again… Yea!!!!

Wishlist 2008 – 09



1.      Refrigerator See, this is what getting married does to your wishlist….
2.       HiDef Projector or LCD TV Carryover from last year
3.      2 good vacations To make up for last year
4.       Cool laptop
Let’s hope it doesn’t get carried forward again…
5.      Sunglasses

I’ve been wishin for a RayBan since forever…but too cheap to buy one.
6.       iPod with good dock This makes more sense to me than a stereo.
7.      Nintendo Wii I know… I know… but I want it
8.        
9.      
10.    






Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: