Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wish List 2006

August 30th 2006,

Before making my wish-list for this year, how bout an update on last year's?

2005 Wish List
1. Motorola e398 or maybe a Black Razr - Got this one.... an e398
2. Either Archos Gmini or Creative Nomad 30GB - Tough luck, it might make it to this year's list
3. Wide Screen Notebook PC - Ditto
4. Tata Indica - Ditto Ditto
5. 3 Bedroom Flat or Duplex in Hyd (Perhaps in Hitec City???) - Got this one! Go me!!!!
6. Large Screen Projection TV - Yeah Right!!! Keep dreaming...
7. Bose Sound System - Plan to buy it online from www.kutte_apni_aukaad_me_reh.com
8. A complete Bar set - I think this will happen early next year..but so far :-(
9. Commerical Land ( Ka ching!!!) - Didn't expect this to happen anyways...so no problems
10. An awesome watch (ok...i dont need it...I cant think of anything else) -What can I say??? I still use the cellphone

2006 Wish List
1. Sandisk Sansa MP3 Player
2. A Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom
3. Dual Core Notebook
4. WagonR Duo
5. Shower Cubicle for MY home
6. LCD Monitors (One for PC, one to be used as a 2nd TV)
7. An awesome new stereo system
8. Bar set for MY home
9. Calvin and Hobbes - Complete Collection
10. Cool Watch?????? naaah... Beatles Anthology DVD

Any wagers on how many of these will make it? and which ones???? Let me know

No comments: